Friday, August 26, 2011

Here's some random shots of me playing with lighting and colours and my brother practicing his photography skills.

The headband is actually one of those feather things you put on your head for horse race events but I thought it was amazing as a every day cool cat headband.
I very extremely rarely ever wear small headbands.
All my head gear must be big in order to both stand out in my hair and to (I think) make my round shaped face look slimmer.

Okay, yet again, I've changed the layout.
I was annoyed there was no back button.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons