Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Melbourne

Went to lovely Melbourne for one night and learnt a valuable lesson.
Double check your flight is either 06:00 or 18:00.
My mum cost me a nice sleep and an extra days worth of exploring :(
More piccies soon!

Oh, and this is my hair colour post dye.
It was a gross blonde pre dye.

This Valleygirl top is beyond an amazing find in my opinion, I feel like I should limit one post explaining the importance of such a staple in a wardrobe.
Maybe I will and/or should?
$25 and considering a semi tailored but loose fitted, long sleeved, cream blouse that doesn't look like I'm off to work is hard to find for a girl my height let alone just find in that perfect category.
I was tempted to buy the $250 One Teaspoon blouse but I'm glad I didn't since I got chocolate on the first day wearing this shirt.
Also the One Teaspoon button up with loose and open breast pockets are on sale around the $100 mark in David Jones at the moment in case anyone was interested.




Everyone needs to grab a pair of Karen Walkers sunglasses.
I am slowly building my collection.
People tend to stick to a particular style that suits them and their style and I think her styles are really becoming my genuine sunglass style?
They're over sized enough, don't fall off my nose and I've worn these enough for people in the center I work in to recognize me from a mile away in them.
Or perhaps I'm still experimenting fashion trends?

The fluffy top was a great buy too, $19 by Mink Pink from City Beach.
A fluffy top, especially in black, gives texture but softens an edgy type of outfit I think.
But they're so hard to find without it looking too cheap. :(

And these Alexander wang shorts I ordered online need to be worn with a belt and it's the smallest size.
Boo.




Messing around in the hotel.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons