Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sort of emo. Not really.

Sorry for not posting in awhile guys.
I got sick and my parents are getting a divorce.
I've never seen a full grown man cry in real life and definitely not my dad for that.
It's a strange feeling and I dont like it.
My three younger brothers 16, 12, 2, and I at 19, aren't quite devastated as we assumed after 19 years our parents would grow old and nag us together one day.
I assume on my brothers behalf that they accept the social norm of divorces in families these days.
I honestly can't think of one couple who have lasted longer than 20 years and are truly happy.

To tell you all the truth, and it's something I'm not afraid of hiding, I'm not forseeing a future of me with a husband and brat who wants the latest materialistic fad.
I know, Ironic that I'm one of those children but why would I want to raise a clone that the world doesn't need?
Also the fact that I sort of quite literally play the part of the third non-gender biased parents for my brothers also repels me of adding more people to take care of.

Thats not to say I don't believe in falling in love.
I just don't believe in marriages.
Images by Ruben Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons